Are you interested in logistics and warehousing? Do you see yourself as someone with high morals, superman-level fitness and world-class Tetris skills? Great, that means you’d be the perfect warehouse worker in our distribution centre!
Our distribution centres are responsible for efficient deliveries to our stores, seven days a week. Working in logistics in a growing company is physical and independent, and the work environment has a great team spirit and is driven by a sense of accomplishment. Our logistics experts work in a wide variety of positions in our warehouse and ensure, for their part, that our products run smoothly through our distribution centre and on to our stores.
When shipments arrive at our distribution centre, our warehouse staff are responsible for advising suppliers on the unloading of incoming goods and for carrying out qualitative and quantitative inspections of the products. Incoming deliveries are checked to ensure that the quantity of goods received corresponds to the order and meets our quality criteria. Forklift drivers then move and shelve the pallets to their spots in the warehouse. Our warehouse workers collect the products according to the orders placed by the stores and take care of sending the orders to our stores across Finland.
One of the most important tasks in transport logistics is planning the route and controlling the loading of deliveries. Recycling logistics tasks include maintaining general tidiness in the distribution centre and ensuring that recyclable materials and transport units are returned from the stores and handled in an appropriate manner. Warehouse staff tasked with recycling logistics jobs also make sure that goods returned from the stores are properly sorted and recycled.
Some members of our warehouse staff also work in the office: their job is to ensure that the logistics processes run smoothly every day.
This is what we’d like you to have
- A hard-working and positive attitude – you take your job (but not yourself) seriously
- Self-management and teamwork skills – you keep up a good pace and contribute to common goals with your energetic attitude
- A careful and flexible approach to work – you subscribe to our motto, “Alone we are good, together we are fantastic”
- Warehouse experience – this would be a bonus, not a must
- Willingness to work in cold rooms as well – you won’t be bothered by colder temperatures when picking up milk and yoghurt cartons to fill orders
- A good fitness level and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment – are you ready for a workout?
This is what we offer you
- Important tasks in a growing company – your job at the heart of our logistics is well appreciated
- A fair and stable employer – we take care of our employees by offering sports and cultural benefits, and a baby package for new parents
- Support from a knowledgeable team and a comprehensive induction process – we spend 2.5 million euros on staff training every year
- Good pay with a logistics bonus – plus you can earn a performance bonus; diligence and hard work will add up euros to your monthly salary
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement – you will continually improve in your job and can prove your potential and become a team leader, for example
Join us as a colleague!
We are constantly looking for new talent to work in our warehouse! Check out the vacant warehouse jobs in the Vacancies section.
Löysimme sinulle 1 avoimen tehtävän.
Missä haluaisit työskennellä?
Katso tästä avoimet työpaikkamme Hangosta Sodankylään.